The World Bank’s Open Government Data Working Group developed an Open Data Readiness Assessment (ODRA) methodological tool that can be used to conduct an action-oriented assessment of the readiness of a government or individual agency to evaluate, design and implement an Open Data initiative. As part of the Open Government Data Toolkit, this tool is freely available for others to adapt and use.
New in Version 3: the ODRA has been re-organized and improved to make it easier to understand and use. The ODRA now consists of two documents: the User Guide and the Methodology. Version 3.1 is a minor update that includes additional guidance for the legal/policy section and corrects some minor errors, but does not include any methodological changes.
Download the ODRA
- Ulyanovsk, Russian Federation (January, 2013): Full Report
- Antigua & Barbuda (June, 2013): Full Report | Press Release
- Peru (June/July, 2013): Full Report - Spanish only
- Mexico (September/October, 2013): Full Report - Spanish | Executive Summary - English
- Dominican Republic (April/May, 2014): Full Report - Spanish only
- Burkina Faso (June, 2014): Full Report - French (Executive Summary & Action Plan also in English)
Previous ODRA Versions